With more than 70 years of experience in the manufacture of injection moulding machines, Sumitomo (SHI) Demag has the expertise to select from a wide range of drive technologies to perfectly fit your application. A result of this experience is the fourth generation of the Systec series.
Servo-hydraulic technology combined with the highest level of engineering expertise enables independent parallel movements with only one hydraulic circuit. This results in minimized noise, more stable processes and lower energy consumption. Convince yourself of our competence, experience and technology.
- Due to the increasing demand to minimize energy consumption and noise emissions, our Systec machines are equipped with servo-hydraulic drive technology as standard. The highest efficiency in combination with proven machine technology!
- The Systec clamping unit is equipped with the proven 5 point-toggle lever locking technology. Its unique kinematics guarantee optimum mould movements, maximum platen parallelism and uniform clamp force across the mould. In terms of speed, reliability and durability, no other technology can compete with it. This makes Systec a guarantor for high production efficiency.
- All movement axes were analysed and redesigned using the latest simulation software. The servo drives improve dynamics, energy consumption and noise emissions.
With its exceptionally high production rate and energy efficiency, the new Systec SP series sets the standard by which all our future developments must be measured. Electric screw drive, accumulator-assisted injection, rigid platen layout are some of the unique features of this series.
- Highly dynamic
- With a hybrid drive concept, the Systec SP is optimized for maximum performance and highest energy efficiency.
- Particularly with short cycle times, the Systec SP delivers excellent production results over many years thanks to its robust design – and with minimal maintenance.
- The integrated activeMotionControl drive technology ensures high dynamics, precision and reliability even in the most demanding 24/7 production.
- The machine concept of the Systec SP is based on the experience of the El-Exis SP and is optimally designed for the high demands of the packaging sector.