EUROMAP 67 (12) Signal interface
With an E67 (old E12) interface you can be extremely versatile in your use of handling equipment
Connection of an external handling device (e.g. a controlled robot) via a standard signal interface in accordance to EUROMAP 12 standard (32-pin). The exchange of electrical signals between the robot and the machine takes place in both directions.
Advantages of automatic removal of injection moulding parts
- Removes danger to personnel
- Even cycle times
- Good - Bad signals from process control panel
- FP 1: Move handling in parallel to mould opening
- FP 2: Interface for monitoring insert parts and side cores
- FP 3: Interface to guard door coupling (non operator side) for side entry handling units
This is an excerpt of the possible function extensions. Your Sumitomo (SHI) Demag service team will be pleased to offer you a specific quotation for your machine.