Printer integrated with printer programme
For printing setting data and to prove your quality requirements.
The page currently displayed on the operator panel can be printed via the hardware key "Printer". All the other pages can quickly be selected via soft keys, e.g.
- Individually, up to 10 selected pages, or all pages
- List of setting changes,
- Error message lists,
- Cycle or time dependent reports,
- Error reports,
- Change of operating mode,
- Mould settings catalogue,
- SPC control charts (optional with ZE 470)
- Shift-/Order end reports (CAP), (optional with ZE 471).
The integrated thermal printer for your Sumitomo (SHI) Demag machine
- Makes data more portable - the setter has the machine or mould data to hand and can take it wherever it is needed - to other machines etc.
- Clearer - the user can print error messages and also select parts of the user manual from the help diskette (in 5 languages)!
- More informative - the shift leader is always informed even without using a central computer and receives a production report at the end of the shift or at the end of the order!
- Validating - provides printed proof of quality, which is being requested more and more. This is true whether the specification states statistical or 100% monitoring!
- Printout of statistical process data (PDE)
- Printout of the CAP data (BDE)
This is an excerpt of the possible function extensions. Your Sumitomo (SHI) Demag service team will be pleased to offer you a specific quotation for your machine.