Gain increased flexibility in the use of your machine by use of an integrated cores control
Core pulling is used to activate hydraulic cylinders or motors, which are fitted in or on the mould.
The cores should move in a sequence set by the operator. They are connected in accordance with EUROMAP 13.
The core pulling blocks, with a proportional valve per core for volume control, are mounted on the side of the ejector hydraulic block.
Your Demag Hamilton service team will be pleased to offer you a specific quotation for your machine.
- FK 1: Cores drive out on e.g. injection, holding or cooling period
- FK 2: Cores in/out with ejectors forward
- FK 3: Cores drive out after ejector forward/back
- FK 4: Cores drive in/out with 2 speeds and pressures respectively; Switched after an adjustable time
- FK 5: Robot control of cores in/out - selectable for each core
- FK 6: Parallel movement of ejector and cores to mould movement
This is an excerpt of the possible function extensions.
Your Sumitomo (SHI) Demag service team will be pleased to offer you a specific quotation for your machine.
*to mould movement