Decrease the wear of hydraulic components by "bypass" filtering
The separate bypass filter equipment allows a continuous fine-filtration in the flow of the hydraulic oil. The bypass filter equipment takes the smallest oil flow from the main pressure circuit and filters it via a micro filter. The level of pollution of the filter is displayed via a pressure difference gauge. The bypass filter is integrated in the machine and mounted at the end of the injection unit.
- control pumps and hydraulic cylinders
- Reduced load and increased lifetime for the main filter
- Minimal stoppages due to reduced maintenance, repair work and therefore
- reduced maintenance costs.
- Extension of oil changing intervals up to approx. 40,000 hours with regular monitoring of the hydraulic oil.
Your Service Team at Sumitomo (SHI) Demag will be happy to submit a detailed quotation for your machine.
*offer depending on machine