activeDrive - drive concept for saving energy
activeDrive is an innovative drive concept for saving energy, consisting of a frequency-regulated high-performance engine combined with an hydraulic pump. The dynamic performance adjustment to all needs dictated by cycles ensures optimum levels of effectiveness, this way can as much performance be made available as is required in each cycle sequence. The results are minimal losses and signiﬁcant savings in energy, especially in the partial load area as well as during idle speed operation.
- Reduced energy consumption with energy saving of up to 50 % when compared with standard hydraulics
- Highest dynamics in every cycle sequence
- Best price/performance ratio
- Considerably reduced exposure to noise
- Also available as a retroﬁt for Systec machines