Advantages of use for you
- Easy to use and quick familiarisation with the NC5 plus operating interface
- Clear screen designs, clear arrangement of the soft keys and fading out of functions not being used shorten the set-up and optimisation times
- Danger of overmoulding is reduced by simple inputting of an injection pressure proﬁle and automatic purging of the plastic melt after a longer standstill period (time adjustable)
- Expanded opportunities for process optimisation: activeAdjust
- Avoidance of damage to the mould through active mould protection in the opening and closing movement of the mould: activeQ+
- Transparent process time analysis by saving a reference cycle with graphic target-actual display
The NC5 control system is characterized by an intuitive control concept in combination with a touch screen. The core idea behind the design of the NC5 control system is the visualization of the injection molding process whereby machine guidance is significantly facilitated.
The machine operator is provided with comfortable and logical assistance through all steps from setting up through process optimization or production and documentation. Other outstanding features of this control system include user-definable screens, the control of peripheral devices from the control panel of the injection molding machine, or remote maintenance.